- Students are expected to be in the examination venue 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- PLEASE NOTE that students will not be admitted into the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the each session. Students who are late would not be admitted into the examination hall.
- Students are expected to dress decently during the examinations and at all times.
- Students are to always maintain a proper conduct especially when addressing staff. They are NOT to addressthe invigilators rudely. Students who infringe this rule may be disqualified from sitting for the examination.
- Students must conduct themselves with decorum at all times during and after the examinations.
- Students who come to write examination with toddlers should be mindful so that they are not seen running around the examination so as not to distract other students.
- Students are to come to the exam hall with the following documents:
- Agreement form
- I.D Card
- Examination registration slip
- Evidence of payment i.e. e-wallet page stamped and signed by bursary staff of the centre.
Lagos Study Centre